Wisconsin State Forum to Advance Healthy Communities: Bridging Health Care and Public Health May 1, 2015
ACA Transition Conferences, 2013
Wisconsin’s Statewide Multi-Campus Teach-In and Webcast
on the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
November 18, 2013
An educational forum simultaneously held at 22 college campuses across Wisconsin on what the ACA means for college students.
Wisconsin Health Insurance and Enrollment Summit
July 16, 2013
This event was held to engage stakeholders across a wide variety of sectors on a collaborative plan for outreach and enrollment under the new healthcare system changes brought by the implementation of the ACA. The event also provided an overview and training for persons assisting consumers with enrollment in Medicaid and the marketplace. The event included two tracks for attendees: a summit for planning and design of the enrollment workforce and infrastructure and training to prepare for enrollment in public programs and the insurance exchange.
What’s Next for the Affordable Care Act?
The View from Researchers, Regulators, and Providers
April 25, 2013
This spring symposium examined: the impacts of states’ Medicaid expansions; the ACA’s impact on physicians and health care delivery services; and the ACA’s community impacts.
- The ACA in Wisconsin Training Panel
- Panel Who Are Wisconsins Uninsured and Potential Marketplace Customers
- Autumn Arnold Badgercare Plus 2014 Policy Changes
- Matt Banaczynski Preparing for 2014 and the Role of the Agent
- Brett Davis Wisconsin Regional Enrollment Strategy
- Kevin Hayden Healthcare Reform A Changing Landscape
- Verlon Johnson The Health Insurance Marketplace
- Jessica Kendall Enroll America
- Rebecca Larson Alliance of Health Insurers
- Lisa Olson Wisconsin Primary Care and Insurance
- Christie Schmidt Forest County Potawatomi Community Healthcare Reform Partnerships