Continue collecting GPRAs for clients receiving SOR-1 No Cost Extension funded services. Other updates include the following:
- Please view the updated data collection manual for the No Cost Extension.
- Continue to conduct baseline GPRAs, follow-up GPRAs, and discharge GPRAs with clients. You will continue the original GPRA timeline established in SOR-1.
- Continue to enter the GPRAs into the same Qualtrics online GPRA links.
- Continue to edit your same tracking sheet and submit on a monthly basis to the same survey. The tracking sheet submission will be due on the first (or next business day) of each month.
- Continue having clients understand and sign the same informed consent. For questions about the informed consent, contact Lori Wiebold (firstname.lastname@example.org) at DHS.
SOR Data Collection Resources
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
Manual and Other Tools
- Data Collection Manual – No Cost Extension (PDF)
- UWPHI’s Baseline GPRA – same question order as online GPRA (PDF)
- UWPHI’s Follow-Up GPRA – same question order as online GPRA (PDF)
- UWPHI’s Discharge GPRA – same question order as online GPRA (PDF)
- SAMHSA’s GPRA Paper Copy – different question order than online GPRA, includes baseline, follow-up, and discharge (PDF)
- Question by Question Guide (PDF)
- Follow-up GPRA Requirements and Best Practices (PDF)
- When to Administer a Follow-Up or Discharge GPRA (PDF)
- SOR PPS One Pager (PDF)
- Client Transfer Between SOR-Funded Sites: GPRA Protocol (PDF)
- Example locator form (Word Document)
- Example calling scripts (Word Document)
- Planned Services and Services Received definitions (PDF)
- Discharge status definitions (PDF)
- Example work flow diagram – counties and agencies (PDF)
- Example work flow diagram – tribes (PDF)
- Example communication log for follow-ups (Excel File)
- Printable calendar for last 30 day GPRA questions – 2020 (Word Document)
GPRA Survey Links
Tracking Sheet Submission Link
Counties, Tribes, and Agencies
- Tracking Sheet Submission Page (go.wisc.edu/SORtracking)
Refresher Training – November 2020
- Overview – Part 1 (10 minutes)
- How to Read the GPRA – Part 2 (5 minutes)
- Client Tracking Sheet – Part 3 (7 minutes)
- Following-up with Clients and New Communication from UWPHI – Part 4 (8.5 minutes)
Counties and Agencies
- GPRA Overview Video
- Six Month Follow-Up GPRA Overview Video
- Online GPRA Tutorial Video
- Client Tracking Sheet Overview and Tutorial Video